View Single Post
Old 07.20.2012, 12:14 PM   #23
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
I am still wondering why you keep on complaining about the quality of SY newest records, because you have choise not to buy them or even listen them. Or are you hanging here, because you still believe they will make a new Bad Moon Rising to you if they just want?

No, I'm hanging here because it's free, open whenever I want it, and because I don't have the willpower to leave. I really couldn't care less about SY anymore so if I appear to complain about their newer albums, I'm probably just killing time waiting for someone to post something about football, or movies. You could take the SY out of SYG and it wouldn't make that much difference to me.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|