View Single Post
Old 12.10.2014, 12:27 AM   #33
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
As much as this is a pretty obvious a thing to say, it's become very necessary. I can't think of any other generation of young people who really need to wipe out the old and build something better. I don't know how though, as most young people seem as hopeless as older people right now, save for a few who talk a lot and never do anything of worth.

Their hopelessness might just be an honest (albeit largely unconscious) response to a situation that is just hopeless. I vote but I'm under no illusion that it really matters in any major way. At least not in a way that'll fundamentally change our course. That'll take something far more radical. But I haven't heard any really credible, or even interesting ideas from outside the political mainstream in ages, be it from marxists, libertarians, or the seemingly countless anarcho groups that've sprung up in the last few years. I've read just about everything from 0 books and semiotexte, and attended more meetings than I can remember. I've looked into all kinds of bright new ideas from Capitalist Realism through to Speculative Realism, but nothing, or at least nothing that gives me any kind of genuine hope.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|