View Single Post
Old 04.06.2014, 05:45 PM   #389
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Inspectah Deck is a classic B-list rapper, wow.

Dude I didn't mean it in a bad way if that's what you're thinking. I LOVE Deck. He just doesn't get enough play anywhere in the "Wu-niverse," and his solo records are too few and far between.

He needs more attention. He's got a wicked, crazy amount of skill. I want to see him utilized more on Wu Tabg albums (highlighted more... More in the spotlight) because I think Wu Tang has FIVE member who are just beyond awesome, and could probably do the work of the entire group by themselves, and they are:
1. Raekwon
2. Ghostface Killah
3. GZA
And 4. Inspectah motherfucking Deck!
With RZA being ... Well, just kinda the George Martin of the group. His production is essential to their sound, but he's also probably the 5th best emcee.

(RZA is a killer emcee, in my opinion. Not sure how you guys feel about that but that's what I think)
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|