View Single Post
Old 09.12.2014, 05:53 PM   #18154
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

While I have any number of problems with Chomsky, if the question is between the practical and the theoretical, I'll take the practical.

Chomsky alerts me to, say, how the CIA covertly fights a "war on drugs" in Central America. Žižek writes some crap about the Hegalian subtext in Blade Runner or whatever the fuck. Might be "fun" for some, but in the end he's just playing a shallow game.

And I wonder what his thoughts are on all the college girls he's fucked?

repeated genocide denial is not "practical". actually it is very "theoretical" because he presents conspiracy "theories" created by war criminals as 'facts'
personally i'd rather he talk about movies because i'm never going to accept the lefty equivalent of ernst zundel as a good source of info on world events.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|