View Single Post
Old 11.14.2011, 03:14 PM   #12
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnic
My 2 favorite Bands are sonic Youth and Phish.
Before you go bashing me, I would like to say i do NOT consider Phish to be a jamband. That is a dumb label the media gave phish after Garcia died. Phish is just a great American Band who can play all styles of music. Yes, each show is different, and versions of songs will vary slightly from performance to performance.
I personally hate all those "jambands" like Widespread panic, moe, string cheese garbage, etc.......
As for the comment above about drummers, listen to fucking Jon Fishman. The guy can rock the fuck out on the 4's as good as anyone else. His Hi-Hat work can rival Steve Shelley's

I like Phish well enough. I think also that people who appreciate the complexity of SY could easily embrace the similarly iconic, sometimes equally challenging work of Phish.

Pavement's Terror Twilight... fans of that album should have no trouble digesting Junta or Story of the Ghost. And SY fans would like the Siket Disc, I believe.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|