View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 04:45 AM   #1
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
HI,

I was thinking about making a new (fan only) sonic youth tribute compilation, and i am looking for your contributions.. don't send them here, just send me a private message and i will let you know my e-mail to which to send your contributions to. If/when you have a song to contribute (mp3, 192kbps+), don't post it here, so that the others will not hear the stuff before its release cuz if everyone knows every song from before, then the compilation will not be very much a surprise would you be interested in contributing? you dont have to have a band, it can be electronic or whatever, just that its a SY cover

thanks

dont send the stuff to my msn address, cuz i dont check mails there, i am not even sure that e-mail even works... i just use it for messneger... but you can even add me to messenger and send me your contributions there, or just send me a private message and i will let you know my real e-mail. i am afraid to post it here cuz of spam. tnx