View Single Post
Old 10.01.2013, 05:06 AM   #160
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Random Access Memories
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS LISTENABLE? yeezus I can overlook because kanye being an egomaniacal cunt is somewhat alluring, irrespective of how shit I may perceive his music to be, but jesus christ, daft punk are the biggest hacks in the history of the music industry. I don't think I've ever been so angered by a musician (or indeed an artist of any kind, save perhaps that interminable bitch marina abramovic) as when they stated that their being absurdly rich did not mean that they were allowed to be comfortable. if their idea of 'challenging' themselves and exploring the boundaries of music's post-millennial fringe is by dredging up fucking disco and soft rock, done with far greater zest and vitality some 30 years beforehand, then where the fuck have you been for the last decade? music is not stagnant in any way; in fact, I would believe our current state to be among the most fertile in history, to which this thread can undeniably attest. so for these arseholes to have the temerity to not only feel the right to look down upon modern musicians whilst making primitivist disco but also to charge themselves with the responsibility of 'rescuing' it makes me want to stomp on some throats.

fucking frog bastards.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|