View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 04:33 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i know, but i know her and i can't help but feel protective of her. that's the way she is and, as much as i would feel to help someone who has treated me bad and who just seeks me when she needs something from me, i can't be mad at her or deny the help. i care too much for her, she can be very careless and crazy and might not realize what she does or say, but she's not a bad person. and in situations like these, i leave all that stuff behind. plus, we've come to terms with our differences and the circumstance which led to our break up

see man that is your achilles heel and how she gets you. that little helpless bird fallen from the nest with a broken wing that you want to nurse to health is going to do this to you:

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|