View Single Post
Old 11.12.2007, 08:59 PM   #30
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophousefloozie
I just don't understand how these arguments become so extensive, but I'll continue to read them with little regret.
Here's to you, fellas..

It happens like this:

(a) I make a post.
(b) I get unjustifiably attacked, usually with a very flimsy character assassination/marginalization argument.
(c) I defend myself accordingly.
(d) This process is then nauseatingly repeated as I get sucked further and further down to the level of the nincompoops...and all because I am trying to communicate with them on whatever level I believe they might understand.

None of this is due to any character issues that I have. I am merely posting. My only fault, therefore, is that I bother to post at all. This shit doesn't happen to others, because others do not demonstrate novel applied knowledge with basis in fact. Thus, my posts are regarded as a challenge to those who are intellectually insecure that, in the best case, merely regurgitate knowledge and state the obvious, or, in the worse case, cite just plain bad information and/or completely faulty argument(s).

Again, I'll make the same point as I did with avantgarde1 and k-krack. Your lack of reading comprehension is not a valid point with which to hold me liable. It's obvious that you did not read the thread from the beginning with any sort of understanding. Haha, you're too busy trying on lingerie perhaps.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|