View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 05:36 PM   #71
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Exactly. Both in terms of Lawrenson not being a prick and Domenech just being weird.

I'd have still started with Anelka over Henry but Malouda had to start, if only so he and Anelka could link up like they do at Chelsea. Apparently Malouda had a bit of a bust up with Domenech in training, so that might account for it. We need the French contingent here to shed some light on matters.

And Uraguay seem to be the dictionary definition of a one-man team. With Forlan, they're barely average. Without him, God knows.

Holland and Japan ah? Mine are probably Holland, Mexico and Argentina, although I'll probably start rooting for one of gthe aftican teams too, once I've seen them all play.

It's gonna be fascinating tomorrow, to see if the USA start winding up Rooney. I really do think that has all the makings of a great great match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
there was no foul for the final free kick! it was a totally gratuitous setup! and evra got away with murder, he should have gotten a 2nd yellow card circa min 65! i call bullshit!

I'll be honest, I didn't notice any controversy with those. Maybe your coverage picked it up better than ours. I'll have a look at the highlights. On the whole though, in both matches, I thought the referees did fine. Not that either game was particularly bad tempered. It'll be interesting to see how they deal with teams like Argentina or Italy, neither of whom, I think it's fair to say, are the most altruistic of sides.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|