Thread: minimal living
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2018, 06:26 AM   #17
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
My wife kind of said what you did Tesla. I'm not a hoarder, not spending money I shouldn't. I think it's just something that bothers me sometimes that I feel a need to collect anything.

Its the Buddhists who say desire is the root of all problems. But it doesn't sound like its taken over your lives, its just an activity you can enjoy.

You certainly aren't the guy in Brooklyn who owns 2 houses, one for his record collection and one for him.

I'm on a round of deep postcard buying this spring and adding to that collection. I've been selling off some records, but that is really hard to do. I don't know why I would keep a record I will never listen to again. But they seem to be partof my self-identity, bringing back strong association memories.

Some people collect cats.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|