View Single Post
Old 02.15.2013, 04:04 PM   #39
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Read books. Listen to music. Pay for it you can. Don't get caught up it the politics and the bullshit. FUCK BIG RECORD COMPANIES, BIG MOVIE STUDIOS, AND BIG PUBLISHERS. Fuck corporate fleecing and pimping of art. Free art. Free artists.

Straight up, I'd honestly feel more comfortable STEALING a book or a CD and then directly handing over a few bucks in cash to the artist as a handout. I feel more morally acceptable about that, I didn't have to get in cahoots with the big exploitative corporations. Haha. What is funny. I bet folks feel all smug and nice when they buy all this shit, and honestly dupe themselves into believing they are "supporting their favorite artists" when the sadder reality is those artists aren't seeing shit of that money, and the big companies win again

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|