View Single Post
Old 06.22.2007, 10:31 AM   #92
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
on this bootleg i have, they stop a song in the middle of it and they go "shut up everybody!! let me explain what this song is about..." and he starts to talk about the song, human rights or whatever, and if someone cheers at any point of his speech he tells them to shut up and let him finish.

and if someone is an asshole, ian calls them "sir", if you are nice and everything you're just some dude in the background, but if you start moshing and punching people ian refers to you as sir...i know he tries to shock this people into guilt but it seldom works, dude always throws them out of their gigs.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|