View Single Post
Old 04.05.2017, 11:05 AM   #230
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
hmm. I know you're a much bigger DC fan than me, so that's probably why you're so upset about this stuff - or rather, why you're judging it more harshly.

I think JLA looks good. And I have no problem w/ "Icky Thump" haha.

And honestly, Meghan Fox really doesn't bother me. I know everyone is supposed to hate her, but I don't. I thought she was excellent in Jennifer's Body for one thing. And she worked out fine in the recent TMNT movies (which btw, I was like "OMG what are they doing casting her as April????" as TMNT is the big big big comic franchise for me that I've been obsessed w/ my whole life). So I don't know. If she is Poison Ivy - she is NOT who I would have cast (Amy Adams? Emma Stone? Uh, that redhead from Oculus maybe?) but I'm not really upset either. I'll still be interested to see how it works out.

On that note, I watched Dark Knight Rises over the weekend, which I hadn't yet. It was *good* but easily the weakest of the trilogy. I know you're a huge Bane fan. And Bane was good here and interesting, but eh, I just thought that the first two movies were so much... MORE.

Oh, and what was w/ JGL's character being "Robin" at the end? That was kind of shoe-horned no? Like, he wasn't Dick. But we were supposed to conclude he would be Robin? Was there some kind of plan for a Nightwing movie or something that never happened?