View Single Post
Old 11.27.2022, 01:01 PM   #3598
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I'll put Derry Girls on my To Watch list then.
best show on netflix for me, right along with bojack. totally different shows, but both feature great writing before anything else is added.

i really hope you like it and laugh as much as i did, as we seem to have a similar appreciation of humor. there are aspects of this that are quietly demented and hilaaaarious. others get you in the gut by surprise. a great blend of comedy and drama. plus history close enough (for me) to have seen first-hand. anyway, great stuff.

i needed subtitles, otherwise it would all have been 100% incomprehensible to me, but by the end i got used to their accents. dammit, i miss them now. will likely rewatch it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
OK, yeah, I see what you’re saying. She tricked me by nailing the tone, but she didn’t quite land the cadence, eh. Oh well, she still did pretty well I reckon.
i love her, but she went full basset hound with it xD
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|