View Single Post
Old 09.11.2009, 06:39 PM   #179
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
space is reality.

if the whole of earth gets wiped out (asteroid, disease, plague, cataclysm) and humans have not colonized further into our solar system al of our existance would end. Not only that, but maybe even any evidence of our existance would end

I am all for universal medical care. The USA spends billions a month to prop up an overfed and overspread military. It would not take nearly as much to guarantee that everyone in the country had access to quality health care.

I think we ca do both space and taking care of our people.

In sace we could find ways to harness energy, or minerals, or all sorts of things that wold ease our dependence on archaic systems of class structure like "wealth"

you know Rob, I hate to admit it, but that sounds crazy even for ME!

asteroids, terraforming, space exploration that shit is all fantasy, and an unfortunate fantasy which wastes all our money. IF we didn't spend all our money on war and bullshit, then perhaps we could have space and earth, but the people of the world have yet to be convinced about love and understanding. I am a realist above all.. sure we might get destroyed by an asteroid or some shit, but quite honestly, if we don't get our shit together on earth today, we will go extinct long before that happens. The sixth great extinction event of earth is a man-made disaster.. keep that in your mind at all times.. if we spend the money to fuck it up, why not spend the money to clean it up? Space colonization is a science-fiction cop-out to dealing with our earth-based reality..
by the way........... thats another child dead.............and thats one more.. because we spend all our money on bullshit and let people on EARTH die of preventable causes like war and disease.. FUCK SPACE!

you see them sailing on them ego trip, blast off on their space ship.. building lies from reality.. those devils they no care for me, with so much trouble in the world..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|