View Single Post
Old 03.12.2008, 11:40 AM   #22
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantophobia
was at that 03 pittsburgh show, my favorite part was if you recall before sympathy for the strawberry kim asking jim if he was alright, it being so hot out and him back in those days wearing 3 layers of cardigan and nearly passing out

the two that really stick out though were DC 06 where Thurston dropped his guitar on my head as seen here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RY7R-rm9n4

and Portland 06 which Lee came on here and said was the best show of the tour, if you haven't heard it, get a copy

I remember Jim wearing that cardigan. It was flipping hot as hell, one of the hottest summer days that year.

By the way, do you happen to have a video bootleg of that show that includes the encore? I got a video of the show, but the person who taped it left before the encore, or didn't film the encore. Totally lame.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|