View Single Post
Old 11.01.2016, 10:23 PM   #1547
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I know that's from Batman Begins, but I feel like quoting the best piece of script from The Dark Knight Rises:

At the Gotham Stock Exchange:

YUPPIE FUCK: This is the stock exchange. There's no money to steal here.

BANE: Really? Then what are YOU people doing here?

Bane was awesome in that movie and I don't care what anyone says. Yes, that was a great line and a great scene.

Bane was a bigger than life kind of terrorist. Everything he did -- unlike Joker (chaos, chaos, chaos), and Ra's (calculated long con Hitler/Robin Hood type shit) -- was absolute over-the-top fuckwithery on a massive scale. DARING people to fuck with him, question him, challenge him every step of the way.

If Bane had the intelligence of a toddler, the physique of large matronly super super butch nun, cared about money and had self esteem issues about his premature baldness, I imagine he'd be a lot like Trump.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|