View Single Post
Old 04.22.2013, 05:00 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
depends on the filing and the state it takes place in. if the divorce is a mutually agreed upon thing, it changes fast if there is public evidence of adultery. We are not privy to the particulars of it.

I think no one knows what happens between a couple. Two people share their own universe, and we are all just outsiders gawking.

I just hope that Kim does as she says she is and continues to make cool art and do art shows and such. she already makes cool t shirts. Let Thurston fade away playing folkrock crap, right?