View Single Post
Old 03.07.2016, 05:20 PM   #163
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
its already been posted, most of the important stuff here but lots more elsewhere. you can go search it out yourself which is what anyone who wants to comment should have done in the first place. it's right there and this pretense there is some reason for doubt is getting tedious. she definitely lied like she lied about and admitted to lying about 3 other fabricated sexual assaults.

promoting the idea that she is not lying means you are saying gira is.

and btw, i will not be dragged around in circles about this for page after page so certain egos can prove themselves right. i am not repeating any of the points i've already made and will ignore requests to do so. and yes, gira has been condemned as guilty by rob and others in this thread who are pretending you didn't imply the same which is bs. please take the last word because that is the last thing you are getting from me on this.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|