View Single Post
Old 02.27.2008, 07:33 PM   #32
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
When this was popular, I knew I was old. I didn't get it and it looked totally ridiculous--I sounded like a dad criticizing it.

Looking back on it, I still feel that way. I would criticize it the way people criticized The Smashing Pumpkins when I loved them in high school.

It's good that kids can have an emotional outlet through relatively popular yet underground music in life; I just really hated those fuckers and the way they seemed to flaunt their money.

And the music was just so incredibly shitty! They looked fucking moronic on stage. Their predictable "ba choom chommp cheemp chommmp chee" in the break every fucking song--it just really sucks.

People have bashed bands I've liked on the board many a time--I usually don't do that, but this band really sucks the wrong end of the garden hose.
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|