View Single Post
Old 04.06.2006, 12:17 PM   #15
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by qprogeny79
uuh . . . a consumer, being rational and therefore egoistic, is going to feel comfortable supporting the company that offers the lowest prices. unless he's some social justice type. if he thinks the company's business practices are unfair or immoral or whatever, you're right, he doesn't have to shop there, but being good under capitalism MEANS making money by offering something of value, and if you're good at that, that is the supreme reason to be admired.

Being a business that treats its employees well and does not show a consistent tendency to undermine the First Amendment is more admirable to me than just making a ton of cash. Making money via whatever means necessary, being predatory etc, is nothing to admire in my book. I am hardly an activist either, but it's pretty easy not to support this place.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|