View Single Post
Old 09.02.2016, 10:27 PM   #114
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Well, maybe you donīt need any explanations, but I will try still. First that I think you already know, itīs honest list, I donīt have any need to be "different SY-fan". I know to many fans BMR & DDN are milestones without any questions, to me they just never been (well I think they would, if they havenīt made such a milestones to me like Sister, EVOL, ATL & Washing Machine). I have really loved Made In Usa & Demonlover immediately when heard them first time. To me they worked as an album. I could have put there SYR1,2,3,6,7&9 because I think theyīre too as great as their albums, but decided then leave them away. I know many people thinks about SYRS and Made In Usa that theyīre not albums, I mean the band probably didnīt record them thinking making an album. To me it hasnīt ever mean nothing, is some album "a thought entity" or just recorded with spontanity, if itīs great then itīs great.

When thinking my list, you easily notice the albums that has those great melodic guitars are high. The other thing that means a lot in SY music to me, is how much they give me visions. Made In Usa, Demonlover and those great SYRS give me a lot. Well every Sonic music give me visions, but those that are high on the list give me most. And really DDN & BMR are just so fuckin amazing albums like experimental even I donīt rate them high.

I dig it man. I get where you're coming from. You're right that all the albums you listed are great. I really adore some of the SYRs too. Especially 1, 2, 5 and 9. Some of the band's best moments are on those releases.

I also love Demonlover.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|