View Single Post
Old 06.03.2014, 01:46 AM   #4266
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
yes the problem seems the spaniards only perceive javi martinez as a back. but heynckes made him the heart of bayern and triumphed. he can run all he wants, he can defend, he can pass, he can score. he's strong as a mule, and twice as smart!

ha ha, but really, they are wasting him in that position.

re: germany. they've been doing that for a while. the ramdeuter or gotze or reus can play as false nines.

UNFUCKINGFORTUNATELY i was unable to watch last season's bundesliga & CL, so i can't report first-hand on any of them as to how they've been used or in what places. there's reportedly a kruse from monchengladbach but i haven't seen/noticed him.

don't know how gomez has been doing in fiorentina either. apparently, not too well, if he wasn't picked.

in the past i have not been a big fan of podolski or schurrle, who can be rather hapless, but they were in england so you probably saw them better this past year.

fucker should have put kiessling as a forward and remove one of the unluckies. kiessling plays for leverkusen.

jogi boogers: another broken record playing the same broken tune.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|