View Single Post
Old 04.26.2018, 07:10 AM   #3753
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
I am personally convinced that "illegals" aren't taking our jobs. I'm convinced they're taking jobs that white americans think they're too good for and don't even bother trying to fill.

Living in NYC I see they take the jobs of gentrification. After the banksters put the senior citizens out on the streets, the new immigrants are there to demolish the building and create noise and filth for years as the construction goes on. Americans generally don't like to take a job that puts 100's of senior citizens out on the street.

The assholes who make noise day after day in the buildings around me so the landlords can raise rents are immigrants and probably illegals.

Its a factual observation. Immigrants make my life worse! I don't enjoy this conclusion, but the facts don't lie.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|