View Single Post
Old 04.25.2018, 11:06 AM   #3746
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
the immigration business is a red herring. a scapegoat to focus the rage of the ignorant populace. i’m not saying *illegal* immigration is not a problem— it’s just not the problem they’re making it to be in order to capture the popular imagination. and the racist forces that go with it.

white male unemployment is not caused my immigration or the EPA. it has to do with globalization and automation (“china” and “robots”). but someone has to catch the rage.

it could be solved through job training and education but for republicans that would be “government meddling in the economy” so they left it to darwinian market forces and thus began the mass extinction.

the huckster in chief comes along and starts screaming of “coal” and other old technologies to make it look like he’s doing something. he’s just pandering. but it works because it appeals to anger and wishful thinking which are easier than improving education and job training for the industries of the PRESENT and the future.

pathetic really. pathetic.

get your degree at trump university.

here’s a little funny story to illustrate the imbecility: i know this navajo indian that was taken by his company to pennsylvania to work construction in a coalmine (there are coal mines here too so workers are moved around). he’s there working, come sunday he goes to the dairy queen asks for whatever, the employee there tells him THEY DON’T SERVE FUCKING MEXICANS. (because he looks “mexican”—indian face and with a moustache).

AYAYAYAYAY AMERICA. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

meanwhile, it looks like outdoor recreation (parks, wilderness, etc) is a bigger industry than mining. but hey, coal! because coal! ha ha ha ha. fucksakes. read some books, people. go to school.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|