View Single Post
Old 04.22.2018, 11:39 PM   #3742
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
You are KILLING me. Those are Trump/Fox talking points.

A) How about we wait for the Mueller Investigation to report before we come to that conclusion? (Trump shouts this everyday and yet Mueller has reported NOTHING yet.)

B) I cannot even know how to begin explaining why colluding with a foreign adversary during an election is wrong to people who see no problem with it.

C) Please read the Special Counsel tasking. Lawyers will intervene if Mueller is doing something illegal.

AA) thank you, Skuj, for confirming my A). My first two words were, “No Evidence.” After all this time and money, Mueller has produced NOTHING. It sounds like you think he eventually will......better grab some popcorn while you wait.

BB) ummmm, now you are confusing me......where did I say I didn’t have a problem with colluding? Not once have I said I’m in favor of, agree with or recommend it. However, collusion isn’t illegal and that’s the truth! Also, if collusion was illegal......why would Muller need to keep investigating???

CC) I totally agree and I believe that is what will end up happening!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|