View Single Post
Old 09.17.2017, 09:42 PM   #21476
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'll watch it on disc some day

we should take this to the TV thread but HANNIBAL was an NBC show and it was *great*. looked and felt more like an HBO show but then it got cancelled. too smart for mainstream audiences? i dont know--american ninja is cheaper to produce i suppose, or whatever it is people watch.

you haven't still gotten into buffy/angel, eh? ha ha ha. man.

I tried really hard with Buffy. I watched several episodes... most of the first season. But when given the choice between that and other stuff, other stuff wins.

Didn't we go over this already? I feel like we left it at I'll watch the rest of Buffy when you read the rest of "The Sparrow." Er something. Which is actually a much better deal for you, because the sparrow can be read in a day, easily.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|