View Single Post
Old 09.17.2017, 07:45 PM   #21475
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
So I bit the bullet and will see IT in a few hours.
i'll watch it on disc some day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
West Wing was GREAT.
Definitely aged well. As close to masterpiece-level as network tv got back then. West Wing and LOST were the last truly great network shows before the prestige tv and streaming boom started. I don't actually think there are any GREAT network (by which I mean "basic cable": NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox) shows anymore.

I loved True Blood season one but never watched season two. I should get back to that.

we should take this to the TV thread but HANNIBAL was an NBC show and it was *great*. looked and felt more like an HBO show but then it got cancelled. too smart for mainstream audiences? i dont know--american ninja is cheaper to produce i suppose, or whatever it is people watch.

you haven't still gotten into buffy/angel, eh? ha ha ha. man.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|