View Single Post
Old 04.17.2019, 01:25 PM   #146
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
It was alright in the end. At first I was a bit bummed because less people showed up than I was anticipating. That's always a completely arbitrary and unpredictable factor, unfortunately. Had venues filled to the brim without anticipating it beforehand and I've experienced the opposite as well. But around 1 AM the mood changed for the better. People were dancing, the atmosphere was nice and a few more folks showed up. Most of all, a good amount of them stayed until very late. And I was able to collect a good amount of cash for the art space I used to host my parties at (Turns out, they've been way bigger dire straits than I initially thought or rather than they had initially communicated - so I decided to pass around a donation box). People were ready to give, which shows that people still give a fuck about places of art. That was great to see. I actually took a few snapshots and have some video footage of that evening. Might upload them one day.

oh you're giving money to the people who fired you? wow you're waaaaay nicer and more forgiving than i am. i guess i don't understand the whole story of why they said no more to you.

and glad your party ended well!

as for snapshots, just very curious about the 600 year old ceiling... like you i am often mesmerized by architecture
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|