View Single Post
Old 11.04.2013, 01:24 PM   #1129
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Severian we've had this chat before, and the last time you asked me to do that, I took you up on it, and I spent over an hour listening to Kanye West on youtube, and I only reaffirmed all that I didn't like. I don't like his flow, its not my kind of beats/production. I never meant to imply that there was not technical skill or talent, rather that its just not my cup of tea. Music is a matter of taste, and I don't shit on the concept of talent, and respect even the Miley's of the world who have the balls to put out terrible records, but according to my taste, I just can't dig it, and yes, I've given it several sincere tries. Folks keep telling me the same thing about Kendrick Lamar, and yes, I listened to his record too, and I just wasn't impressed.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|