View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 01:28 AM   #60
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
Your ashamed of THRILLER??? I know it's already been said but what's wrong with you? I've owned that album since I was 7 and I think it's one of the greatest pop albums ever. Purple Rain whups it's ass though

Anyways, I don't think just hipsters are ashamed of some songs they like. Everyone has a few I think that they are alittle ashamed of liking. My friend and I have a little term we use, there are certain songs we listen too simply as references in time, in other words, songs that remind us of a certain time. One of them for me is Stupid Girl by Garbage. Reminds me of swimming at my friend's pool in the summer of 96 which is when it came out. But personally I hate garbage
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|