View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 10:29 AM   #47
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Em, perhaps I'm missing something glaringly obvious, but even if chabib were to delete his account, could they not merely create another one to harass you with, if they were so inclined?

And why are you so concerned about being misrepresented? You've made it clear enough what you do and do not stand for, so it's unlikely that anyone will mistake your imposter for you.

Anyway, the only person that can combat this is YOU, khchris, and that is by completely stonewalling them. It's a ridiculously simple solution - don't respond to the bait, and the beleaguering will cease.

Do you ever want to bang your head against a wall, over and over and over again?

*Disclaimer: I know that "they" is grammatically incorrect, but I cannot be bothered to type "he/she." Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|