View Single Post
Old 04.27.2008, 04:09 PM   #24
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
dude, you dont know me at all, youre basing my entire personality on my dislike of one band. and im not fucking a mexican american, i just study spanish. i really cant believe this arguement is going on, i just got pissed when you made the claim that im trying to hard or whatever, just because i dont dig the same band as you. thats pretty immature. you can disagree and tell me im wrong, but to make an assesment of my personality based on what i post on a sonic youth message board is just really uncool.

the problem isn't whether you like or dislike HEALTH…the problem is when you start telling people, "you have no idea what you're talking about".

http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...t=21384&page=2

you're telling me that i don't know what i'm talking about when the only thing you know about music is what you see on YOUTUBE (hahaha!).

everyneurotic doesn't like him and nobody has a problem with that.

again, your disinterest in HEALTH is not the problem. the problem is you like to talk junk and instigate fights for no apparent reason.

do you have your own advice column for the highschool newspaper as well?
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|