View Single Post
Old 05.23.2006, 01:42 AM   #120
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I always sucked at Gaunlet. I think I have Gauntlet 2 on one of those Midway Classics compilations, with Mortal Kombat 2 & 3, Rampage World Tour, and some other stuff.

Nowadays I play mostly old stuff. I bought and cleaned an SNES a couple years ago and Final Fantasy 3-6 (Japanese) - $65 for all of it. I went home and completed all 96 exits in Super Mario World in two sittings.

I also have something like 250 roms for SNES and NES alone, not to mention Sega (Phantasy Star series, Sonic mostly) and loads of text-based crap. Then I bought the rerelease of Ultimate Doom, Master of Orion 2, SimCity2000, found a copy of Diablo 1, Starcraft, Descent, all that good stuff. A ton of abandonware (X-Com, Dune, etc.). Some retro games on GBA, like Yoshi's Island, Metroid 1, Zelda. And I probably haven't played 75% of this stuff. But I love having it.

Anyone play Blackthorne? That game was so bad-ass...They rereleased it on GBA. If I hadn't played it so much already I'd get it.

Or Flashback, the hardest game on the planet.

acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|