View Single Post
Old 04.29.2007, 02:01 AM   #6
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bollocks_to_Pop
Thanks. I really wish I had discovered him earlier when he came to Portland about a year ago. This another good website which is how I heard from him. Alot of stuff about experimental bands- www.myrecordcollection.org

Yes, his set in Portland is probably in my top 10 shows I've ever seen and that's saying a whole hell of a lot. It totally proved that he wasn't the unintentional random artist that some try to paint him as. I know now, that he's known exactly what he was doing from the start, and that he wasn't avoiding live shows because he couldn't pull them off. He was waiting until he was good and ready to show what he can do live. At least as Jandek. I'm highly suspicious that he probably played in a blues group in Texas under another name the whole time too. He was not a novice in the slightest.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|