View Single Post
Old 07.22.2020, 07:44 PM   #19
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
I just popped into the SY Reverb Shop for the first time in a long time to see if there is anything new. They are selling a large elaborate Neve recording and mixing console with a history of many SY recording projects. There is a lengthy description and partial history. Does this mean recording at Echo Canyon West in Hoboken is no more? I expect so...

https://reverb.com/item/26411208-nev...ntent=26411208

The console was custom made for the National Film Board Of Canada, it would be cool if the band Boards Of Canada bought this console, as they were inspired by the film soundtracks produced on it. Anyone got their number? I’m not a tweeter of facebooker.
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|