View Single Post
Old 06.22.2009, 04:26 PM   #51
negative8ball
bad moon rising

negative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's assesnegative8ball kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
This is being sold by the official worst bricks and mortar record shop I have ever been into. The woman hates me in that shop though she's a reliable seller. HOW she got hold of this LP I do not know.

I used to work at a record store with a total douche of an owner... but ANY record store is bound to get some good shit in with some regularity. With the advent of eBay - regular "off-the-street" customers will never see it.

We got a full collection of Jesus & Mary Chain 12"s in when I worked at the store - and they never made it to the shelves for the regular folks to find... they got over-priced and were only taken to record fairs. eBay's just the modern version...
negative8ball is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|