View Single Post
Old 05.23.2009, 02:01 AM   #108
flashlight69
bad moon rising

flashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's assesflashlight69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by canabero
yes it`s not a bad album, but i hate it because it sounds like music made for teenegers.

hmm i think maybe dirty have some teenage rock n roll attributtes.rather ripped is more for grewn up magic minds.

i think at the end of the day this new record series (murray street-nurse-rather ripped , i mean day had to close with a beautiful songwriting-record this decade.with rather ripped

oh i love the title rather ripped-best album title ever maybe...

the question is =what is your style?how did you get your kicks for living?

it is like the r.e.m 1997-2005 thing. they did this series of record up-reval-arround the sun-(they also clouse this decade with a very popy and well written one)and then they moved on to more rocky tunes.

you know i am a child of austrian working class my english sucks but i think good eneought to cummunicate
flashlight69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|