View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 10:59 AM   #15
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
This is sort of about the Susan Boyle appearance on the dumb-ass show American Idol. She sure as hell had the last laugh.
...so... the words "ugly" and "beautiful" are extremely general terms that are, however, perceived on a very personal basis.
Obviously, this depends on your own self-image and self-esteem.....but would you answer these questions about "ugly"?

1. Do you think you are ugly?
2. If you do, do you give a flyin fuk?
3. Define ugly in terms of physical appearance and/or the person within.
4. Do you judge a book by it's cover?
5. Do you feel sympathy for someone you perceive as very ugly?
6. Do feel a bit jealous when you see someone you perceive as more attractive than you?

Thanks for sharing. Hugs all around.

hi artsy!

1 - yes! especially around the asshole. no-- i'm ok i guess. i have no problem being seen in public. i'm not highly asymmetrical.

2 - no. but i do dislike bad health so i try to stay in shape. then again i'm a man and i would not want to be "pretty".

3. ugly appearance: face- a nasty frown, an ass face, a missing nose, a perpetual grimace of pain, stupid bovine eyes, etc. body - goiter, leprosy, no arms and legs. ugliness is relative.

4. of course. start somewhere. ugly people tend to be more resentful and emotionally tortured, the good looking tend to be more vapid and self-important. we all judge (it's a tool of survival), but it's nice to be suprised.

5. yeah. like that woman who had her face blown off with a shotgun. holy mother of fuck.

6. like i said i'm a hetero male so i don't care about being pretty. plus i'm more fun than most male models. however, having to compete for poontang with pretty boys while growing up was a tough business. young stupid girls like pretty boys. but it's a good thing because it forces you to develop a strong personality and other ninja skills.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|