View Single Post
Old 10.02.2013, 05:02 PM   #775
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
My off nights this week are Tuesday & Wednesday. We are currently short staffed and picked up a few shifts on nights off over the next three weeks. Basically, I will be getting one night a week off over this period of time.

So I wake up 30 minutes ago seeing a voicemail from work. I call and they want me to work again tonight and seemed to get impatient when I in a "just woke up / felling sort of numb" state, I didn't respond quick enough = stupid bastards!

I told them I would call them back.

If I go work tonight, I'm 16 hours ahead with at least 16 additional hours pending. I don't get paid overtime for all of it, just eleven hours then the rest goes to compensatory time = every two days extra I work, I receive three days of time off credit.

I already receive five weeks vacation every year......but having a week or two of comp time built up is always nice.

>< fuck 5 weeks!

jealous.

anyways. I fucked up a truck today at work. I feel like such an idiot. I was doing so well too because I have never reallyused the manual transmission straight trucks. ANyways...there's this one place where we buy stuff from and their lot is really fucking small(inner city CHicago) so I manage to park it without taking too much space. I'm all done loading and while I was loading another giant straight truck comes in and I can't leave through the other exit since he is block. So I get out the only way I can....back out back onto the street. Now....this wasn't difficult and I manged very well with other semi's and a public transportation hub across the street. EXCEPT FOR THAT DAMN FIRE HYDRANT! I hadn't seen it and I ripped off a piece of the bumper. Fuck. I feel like a total moron. This is the first time I really fuck up a truck. However damage was only to the bumper and the bumper is like 3 different pieces bolted together....so it isn't THAT bad....but still. Fuck. That was just the cherry on top for today. but yeah. I'm done. Time to get high and shower for like 45 minutes.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|