View Single Post
Old 07.07.2011, 09:44 AM   #23
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
First of all. I love driving. And yes...I believe it to show a bit of your character. Me....I'm not really an aggressive driver and normally I drive speed limit and not like an asshole. But then there are times when I am in a hurry and then hell breaks loose....or maybe if I'm just in a bad mood. Like just recently(yesterday) Some dood in a semi cut me off. I honked my horn (and yes I am a prick about that shit) and he got mad and started yelling at me from his truck. The guy wanted to fight apparently since he was waving me over....well...hmmm now thinking abuot it. Driving can be pretty nasty. But Yeah...I love driving, when in the car, I feel like I'm in my own world.

I have been known to chase ppl down after they honk at me. Honking triggers the kill switch in my brain. A man tried to fight me once. I laughed at him and he said I was ugly. He was a brilliant fellow.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|