View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 01:19 AM   #510
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie

Krastian, i think i´ve got good news for you buddy: I own a NIN bootleg dated May 20, 2005. I´m starting to think that date is wrong since i didn´t find no information about that supposed show on the NIN webpage:
http://www.nin.com/tour/previous1.html
I think they just played May 18 and 19 in Phily and this flyer is starting to fucking convince me:

Okay, this is the tracklist of the booty i´ve got:
-Pinion
-Sin
-The line begins to blur
-March of the pigs
-Something i can never have
-The hand that feeds
-Terrible lie
-Burn
-Closer
-Home
-Even deeper
-Reptile
-Love is not enough
-Suck
-Gave up
-Hurt
-Starfuckers, inc.
-Head like a hole

So just tell me if this is actually the show you`re looking for and if so i´ll upload it for you, okay?... Junkie`s promise.
Hey man, thanks for looking! Yr boot is def. from the Wed. May 18th show because they played Terrible Lie before March of the Pigs and opened with The Frail at the show I was at, but I'd still really like to hear it if it isn't any trouble to you. Hit me up if you ever come across that show....thanks.