View Single Post
Old 03.06.2014, 08:22 PM   #17990
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
probably won't watch this one unless someone here convinces me. .

If yr not into him, I'd avoid it. Normally I say "At least start it," but in this case you might not want to bother. It's very shallow. I've watched and skimmed it a few times, and it's really not a biting satire or even much of a comment on anything, and you won't care about the characters or what happens to them.

But I am sort of fascinated by Larry Clark, Ken Park and Bully especially. They are just so fucked up. How do they get made? Dude auto-erotic-asphyxiates himself to what looks like a real orgasm in KP! It's a real actor. I've seen him in other stuff. How do you get an actor to do that?

On the one hand, they are silly over-the-top movies. On the other, real things really happen. I can't even say if I like them or not. Just sorta fascinating.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|