View Single Post
Old 02.06.2013, 08:21 PM   #3108
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I too have been looting the free selection on Kindle. I've also been "sampling" books and had myself a nice little surprise when I realized that if you accidentally buy the book when trying to sample it, and then cancel the order, the thing will be in your carousel until you close it out. Yeah, that means reading a book in full in one sitting; of just leaving your kindle on and not doing any of the amazing other things it does (bullshit) but I don't mind for free books.

Anyway, the actually free books have given me A Tale of Two Cities to go over again, which I'm doing in small chunks, and Moby Dick.

I know- not supposed to read it until you're 40. Well, I fuckin feel forty, and I'll be forty sooner than I'd like to believe. So fuck it. Great goddamn book, so far.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|