Thread: Girls Rock! DC
View Single Post
Old 08.18.2009, 11:03 PM   #161
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
she has had to put up with this type of shit since about the time her husband died and people started accusing her of murder, so i don't judge her.

the irrational, vicious, snarling hate that goes her way is absolutely disgusting and sick. i can't help but think it's due to some fucked up sexism, wherein she acts in the same way male rockstars do and thus is punished for it. a lot of jealously and anger that kurt died and she didn't play the grieving widow role. it pisses men off, the idea of a woman moving on so quickly, the idea that she might not have been their ego idol kurts property and spend the rest of her days in solemn mourning.

I actually once wrote a college essay for a women's studies course in which i argued from this exact stance

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|