View Single Post
Old 06.21.2006, 03:49 PM   #44
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
They were a group of supermusicians, but Cream is the worst thing that Claption was ever involved with (pre-Michelob commercial), that is.

The roots of punk are in rockabilly & garage. But no one, not The Sonics, not anyone, had ever made a song with the guitar sound like "All Day & All of the Night".

You did get Link Wray in there. Stop hehe patronizing me with Kraftwerk. What makes you think that I've never heard of them? I just mentioned them as an influence on The Cars' third album, Panorama, only yesterday. In the lead-off title track, The Cars employ a synthesized voice was most likely inspired by Tour de France.

PiL? I just mentioned them in the last post. There you go again patronizing me & everyone. Is it good for the gander?
As it happens atari i like you a lot.I'm not patronizing anyone on here.Have you been drinking again?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|