View Single Post
Old 11.30.2006, 05:42 AM   #32
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight

bal are you from hungary??? i didn't know that. i'm really regreting that i didn't go to see sy when they played pepsi siget festival. it was WM era and i was over 18 allready at that time + budapest is nice. aghrr!

yeah man! im from budapesht...
i saw them on the pepsi island 10years ago. it was my best concert experience for shure. seeing sy play diamond see live..

im very lucky that i have good friends living in paris, so the whole trip will be relativly cheap for me. and i dont really care spending all my spare money. i havent seen the sonics for over ten years, they havent played anywhere near since (once in vienna but i missed that) so its really worth it.
and seeing 2dollar guitar and lee solo the next day.. man i cant even believe that.

and yeah im up to a board meeting. that should be fun!

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|