View Single Post
Old 01.26.2019, 12:43 PM   #23500
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hahaha i was laughing earlier remembering my shock the first time i saw the much vaunted breakfast at tiffany’s lololol. it was like a ww2 propaganda cartoon well past the war. disgraceful. but maybe nobody called blake edwards anything because he wasn’t so important? anyway...

did not know about ford supporting nixon. funny that the guy who made grapes of wrath would be pegged as a right winger. but people change, political definitions of lefts and rights change... who knows. hey, even what is a democrat and what is a republican has changed in the last century or two...

in any case i wasn’t going by biography but by the “text” itself. that drunken indian opening lmao (sounds like a chess opening). unlike breakfast at tiffany’s there is a bigger meaning than the cartoon though—“wild indians” must be removed for civilization to proceed. OUCH. i know a lot of people who still to this day live with the trauma. but anyway...

speaking of biography, i suppose spending so much time here must have been an eye opener. familiarity tends to remove stereotypical blinders. people are people everywhere.i understand the navajo community where he worked “adopted” him or something? i have never known the details of that, but that’s the story.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|