View Single Post
Old 01.25.2019, 03:25 PM   #23487
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
The prostitute isn't Doc Holliday's property. He isn't her pimp. They're a couple. Her suffering and eventual death affect him. Yes the moving aside of the Mexican in the tavern, if looked at in isolation, seems racist, but there are numerous other scenes in that film where other people, white people, "must defer to him as if a god walked in."

Beyond that I suggest you take this argument up with someone else because, frankly, i'm not that interested in it.
the argument is a legitimate one and you can’t win it by disconnect though.

if he was spewing nonsense i understand walking away, but he makes good points.

besides, ford did have a funny way of portraying hispanic women too.

im looking for a youtube (can’t find one) of that ridiculousness with the girl with the castanettes in the searchers. wtf is that about lmao.

again, i acknowledge the flaw and forgive the artist, but how can one pretend that shit is not there?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|